[Todos] {Spam?} Dear Good friend.

Timothy M tim_mac11 at yahoo.cn
Tue Dec 2 14:23:22 ARST 2008

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.fcen.uba.ar", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  From The Desk Of Mr Timothy Macama. Bill and Exchange Manager
   Bank atlantique Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West Africa . Â Dear Friend, Â I am
   (Mr Timothy Macama) the bill and Exchange Manager Bank atlantique (B.A.I).I
   got your contact from a Yahoo Tourist Search during my searching looking
  for honest and trusted foreign partner who will stand and put claim as the
   next of kin to a deceased customer. Â In my department after the final account
   auditing 2005 I discovered an abandoned sum of $16.MUSD (sixteen millionÂ
   united state dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer
   Enger,George Brumley Jr who died alongside with all his entire family in
  a plane crash in Kenya 2003, you can visit this website for more information
   http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html.  The
   bank have been expecting his next of kin to come down and claim this fund
   because the fund cannot be release unless somebody applies for it as next
   of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,
   but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin died alongside
   with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claims. It's upon
   this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so
   that the bank will approved and transfer this fund into any of your private
   bank account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and
   subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this
   fund to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. Â The Banking law and
   guideline here stipulates that if such fund remained unclaimed after 5 years,
   if know one come to claims the fund, it will be transferred into the Banking
   treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in
  this transaction is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner,
   and a Cote d'Ivoire citizen cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner and
   this fund cannot be transferred into any local account.I have agreed that
   45% of this fund will [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 1.5 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 2.7 DEAR_FRIEND            BODY: Dear Friend? That's not very dear!
 1.2 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.4 ADVANCE_FEE_3          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.6 ADVANCE_FEE_4          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
Por consultas sobre correo electronico comuniquese con ccc at fcen.uba.ar
http://www.ccc.fcen.uba.ar