[Todos] {Spam?} So really, AV software doesn't protect you from much after all.

Laurence C. Morrow qrqqh at performancepress.com
Tue Jan 23 02:57:48 ART 2007

"IE 7 changes this a little, by moving it closer to the point where it passes the Acid Test.
You could actually go in the jar and get a second handful. What is evolution and how does it work? If your distance matrix represents percent change, the values mustbe multiplied by . Now seven years later it just seems Windows has an uphill climb. Any well built system, even one that's nearly 4 years old, can run Vista without any pain. Now, I'm in the unusual position of criticizing Microsoft for making discounted licenses available. Go to  UNIX and Linux download area.
That only applies to the area I fish in middle Georgia and is my opinion.
We relied on Mary Jo to keep us informed on what MS was doing without the negative opinion. "Kelly's security usability reservations extend to Microsoft's newest operating system.
With a full install, nothing works. They claim large numbers of users and Alexa claims some pretty good traffic for them compared to slashdot.
His statement is quite revealing.
--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
Por consultas comuniquese con ccc at fcen.uba.ar