[Todos] [Fwd: MSR Latin American Internship Program: Juan Pablo Galeotti

Irene Loiseau irene at dc.uba.ar
Mon Dec 3 21:17:03 ART 2007

Dear Professor Irene,

I am very pleased to announce that the selection process for the Latin
American Internship Program at Microsoft Research in Redmond has been
completed and I want to congratulate your school because one of your
talented students, Juan Pablo Galeotti, has been selected as a new intern
at Microsoft Research.  The selection process has been very difficult due
to the extremely high quality of the applicants. This final selection
reflects indeed the outstanding quality of Juan Pablo's academic merits
and background.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA)
 for participating in this program as well as the faculty involved in the
pre-selection and nomination of the candidates and also congratulate this
prominent school for the academic excellence of their students.

We look forward to having Juan Pablo working pretty soon with us as an
intern at Microsoft Research in Redmond!

Congratulations Juan Pablo!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jaime Puente
Senior Program Manager
External Research & Programs
Microsoft Research
japuente at microsoft.com<mailto:japuente at microsoft.com>

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
Por consultas sobre correo electronico comuniquese con ccc at fcen.uba.ar
http://www.ccc.fcen.uba.ar