[Todos] {Spam?} shoplifter

Eddie Freeman zxr at wildline.de
Fri Sep 22 10:26:17 ART 2006

Winifred set down her tray and looked at the tables about her. So everyone was nice and helpful to them, very nice indeed. Winifred screamed, so that a policeman on thecorner outside nervously grasped his club.
They were gay and chatty during lunch, except for Mr. Gantry was also an efficient man of affairs. Johnson of Minneapolis, the unpaidlocal director of the DDD Powerhouse. Yet the skilled and professionally forgiving Dr.
Planish try and get off thatletter to the I.
Johnson would soon have theMinneapolis Powerhouse hitting on all eight again.
Planish who settled on the purposes and title for their neworganization. But he would always go on shooting; he always had.
He nowhad almost as many stuffed heads and horns as Colonel Marduc: twoLL.
It had the odor of astenographers school with a tea-room and a hairdressers down thehall.
The time wasbought and paid for by a committee of Republican citizens.
I bet nobody wouldnt be very popular with their boss if he knewwhat they think!
The title was Dynamos of Democratic Direction, though it wasalways known as the DDD. How can youpersuade people like him to listen to the Voice of Democracy?
A wonderful newtype of intellectual woman the radio is breeding, dont you think?
No, I believe thats his new radio secretary.
The time wasbought and paid for by a committee of Republican citizens.
Only one letterbothered him: that from Mr.
Id like to see some of these fellows try to do my job!
He read the mail that she had opened and arranged in a pile on hisdesk.
You get rid ofYOUR headaches after a few blocks. Planish thought, and as Americatramped on to war, the Doctor felt a little scared and lonely.
He doesnt know whether Im dull or clever. The time wasbought and paid for by a committee of Republican citizens. The ghastly thought awakened him fully, and he fretted, This NewYork is an expensive town.
In the past ten years, he had got as used to a dailybath as Winifred Homeward.
Governor Blizzard proposed thata job be found for his cousin, Al Jones, a fine young fellow.
But he would always go on shooting; he always had.
In his mail there was one most gratifying letter, from the ReverendDr. Ill bet he pays NINE dollars for a necktie! A wonderful newtype of intellectual woman the radio is breeding, dont you think? I dontbelieve he even knows whether Im beautiful!
The Doctor was full of abounding joy and kindness.
Its some kind of theory, puzzled her chauffeur.
In the haven of the Dynamos of Democratic Direction, Dr.