[Todos] {Spam?} allocation sequel

Arthur Ferrell acr at juergens-viktor.de
Mon Sep 18 19:45:47 ART 2006

Then followed for the better part of an hour a drama of almostindecent sensation.
He wondered what he had done to be blessedwith such happiness.
If it stays thickI suppose my part is off. We need more turf, and she disappeared from sightbeyond a knoll.
It maitters littleif he waits till the darkenin afore he comes hame. The next he knew was Wattie at his elbow making wild signals to him to riseand follow. Janet, he shouted against the wind, will you marry me? Presently from fartherup the hill came a sharp bark, which was almost a bleat. Maybe that shot that ye think ye bauchledwas the most providential shot ye ever fired.
I was gibbering with fright, said the girl, when I thought you weregoing to stick. If it stays thickI suppose my part is off. I never sawsuch hags, and theres no turf to be got except with a spade. I slipped in that beastly peat-moss, she explained. He studied the hill-side behind him long and patiently with his glass. Over the ridge it would be a different matter,for there the wind would be easterly as before. I might link onto them and go with them to Haripol and keep them in a safe place.
You darling girl, he said, and she turned up to him a facesmiling no more, but very grave.
The hind flung upher head and gazed intently.
Were no withinsix hundred yards o yon beasts, he said.
Wattie produced two ropes and bound the fore-feet and thehind-feet together.
Then he moved on;but the mischief had been done. When his help was demanded, he hesitated.
Janet, whose glass made up in width of range what it lacked in power,suddenly cried out: I see him.
If Wattie hadnt shouted out, I think I would havedone it myself. If the mist lifted Macqueen micht see us. Its no fifty yardsto the top o the Beallach, and well find a place there for the job. Janet, whose glass made up in width of range what it lacked in power,suddenly cried out: I see him. I foresaw that, but thats maybe nota bad thing, now that were out o Macqueens sight. Their task was not so hard so long as they were in hollows onthe corrie floor. Then he moved on;but the mischief had been done.
Dod, if John Macnab gets yon lad, he can cock his bonnet.
It was a verra deeficult shot, and ye put it deid in the only placeye could see. Ive been here for hours and hours, wondering whereon earth you two had got to.