[Todos] {Spam?} conspire American dream

Barrera Samson nhbo at druckerei-schoene-pirna.de
Wed Nov 22 15:59:25 ART 2006

The petrol pump was except service.
After spending many, many thousands of dollars the bike is starting to take shape and started up on the first hit of the starter button.
The movie shows impressive footage of the Varadero riding the curved tarmac in an extraordinay scenery. I was so hurried to take a picture  that I forgot to put on the two mirrors.
The petrol pump was except service.
This is yet another of our old Hondas with a crankshaft problem.
This is yet another of our old Hondas with a crankshaft problem. Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes. This one will fire on the first kick, runs wonderfully. Here I was swapping tyres and fitting new rear brakes.
Has Dunstal seat, hand recessed Gas tank.
Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten, but its on my website.
I tried to match the Honda specification.
This is how far this build is from completetion.
This bike also has the reflectors and the small headlamp. Fortunate for the CUB it still manage to work even after riding a couple of miles. just some parts to go. It all started with a dream to build a bike that fitted into a car or boat.
This bike also has the reflectors and the small headlamp. Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter. I think it may be a bit to low when Im running in the engine. Fun to ride, a real conversation-starter.
Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides.
The petrol pump was except service. Story goes these were distributed to dealers - probably high-volume ones - as shop window eye-candy. I was so hurried to take a picture  that I forgot to put on the two mirrors.
It all started with a dream to build a bike that fitted into a car or boat. This video starts with the winner, the Honda CUB.
After almost a year and half of research, head breaks to find certain parts, here of return with its engine and its new painting. I spend hours on this job.
it may not surprise you that after inserting the ignition key and gently applying the kickstarter, this incredible strong vehicle starts without a cough.
Ran Ok for a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old one.
I spend hours on this job.
It took expense and time, but it is perfect condition. Finally, he decides to visit the Honda dealer and gets his own Honda Varadero.
Although part of the framework and the wheels get severely damaged, the true measure of its quality is to try to get the engine running.
The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob.
--
y está libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
Por consultas comuniquese con ccc at fcen.uba.ar