[Todos] astringent

Alan aunzm at erikathorpe.com
Fri Nov 17 12:04:27 ART 2006

A new song of the charts or are you the occasional retro listening songs from the past?
Would I do anything to "help" me have that dream again, I'd prefer it to come naturally.
Would I do anything to "help" me have that dream again, I'd prefer it to come naturally. Would I do something make it come true, if there was something that can be done then I would. The new us that we worked an entire month at. was almost autobiographical.
I would much appreciate it. No one is perfect in this world and to learn and accept that fact is what most of us find difficult. So I started keying in the numbers that I could recall. Lucky for me, the dream could be continued. We should therefore educate journalists in relevant ways A in historiography, linguistics, philosophy and sociology, for a start. The time has come for all Muslims the world over to celebrate Aidilfitri albeit on different days depending on which country you are in. Basically I dreamt about being with someone that I never expected I would be. Compared that to a time before all the technology was around us.
Fasting is just not about not eating or drinking though most accept it that way. The first would hopefully be a roadtrip to Phuket. We Malaysian Muslims are lucky to be where we are. Again or not is something I leave entirely up to your goodself's. I spoke to some of my colleagues and they agree that just like relationships and life in general, its a cycle. Not surprisingly, it took much longer than I had expected. There will be times when love, seems to be the only thing that one needs and there will be times when love is the last thing that one needs.
Please feel free to either instant message me, drop me an email or a simple sms with your name in it would be perfect!
Love is something that can be made, love is not just a feeling some have told me. Smart banks will mail its Muslim customers bank-able cheques with ridiculous interest rates but yet so many cash on them. So what are you listening at the moment?
Tancredi's line 'For . And as Aidilfitri draws closer, the shopping malls starts filling up with people.
We should therefore educate journalists in relevant ways A in historiography, linguistics, philosophy and sociology, for a start. "Macam mana nak raya, duit nak beli benda baru takder", which means how can one celebrate without money to buy new things. right will always be there.
So I started keying in the numbers that I could recall. My only comfort is that his staff, till this very day holds him in the highest regard. And as Aidilfitri draws closer, the shopping malls starts filling up with people.
Hope you have a great one this festive season. While most people associate Samui with the Fool Moon Party but we've been there and it really isn't all that.
Heck, I actually woke up from the dream and found myself going to the kitchen to get her a glass of water cause she said she was thirsty. Would I do something make it come true, if there was something that can be done then I would.