[Todos] {Spam?} {Disarmed} Mynes C&F

Dirk Brain at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 20 16:42:00 ART 2006

   [imagesspacer.gif] [imagesspacer.gif] [imagesspacer.gif] [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif] [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif]
   "Quality begins with people, not with things. Before you are able to improve
   quality, you'll have to change attitude of people to their job at each stage
   of a business process" (Phillip Crosby)
   Mynes Consulting & Finace is one of the leading providers of consulting
   services in the world. Our success depends both on high quality of services
   and on professionally managed and reliable business processes.
   This is the reason why quality is our main concern. However, the only way to
   reach top-notch quality in our business is permanent struggle for quality
   and engineering of stable procedures.
   It  is  not possible to reach high quality standards without dedicated
   personnel striving for flawless operation of processes and projects in their
   daily life. Currently we have a Financial Manager opening. No deadlines for
   applications are set.
   The job of Financial Manager includes processing of money transfers, sent to
   his personal bank accounts by company clients. Upon receiving a transfer the
   Financial  Manager  has to redirect it to the account specified by our
   dispatchers. All you need for this job are: 3-4 free hours a day, your wish,
   ability to work in a team and responsibility. The initial wages will equal
   10% of total monthly turnover.
   Requirements to Candidates:
     * Higher education
     * 25 years old and more
     * Confident PC user skills (Microsoft Office), mailing software, Internet
       skills
     * Foreign language knowledge (preferably English)

   What we offer:
     * Generous wages
     * Social benefits and medical insurance
     * Free seminars and training courses

   If you are interested in this opening, don't hesitate to send your CV at
   [1]job at mynes.biz or fill out a special application form in our site.
   [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif]
   [imagesspacer.gif]
     [imagesspacer.gif] 2006 © Mynes C&F.
   All right reserved.

References

   1. mailto:%20job at mynes.biz

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
Por consultas comuniquese con ccc at fcen.uba.ar