[Todos] URGENT NEED

Mr. Mohammed Abacha. mohamed_33 at mail15.com
Tue Mar 23 05:33:14 ART 2004

Mr. Mohammed Abacha.

DEAR FRIEND,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late
president of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha. I was
falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned,
but thanks to God, I have been released
for my innocence. Well dear friend I need your
assistance in transferring some of my money into your
account, because the government is making plans to
seize them, as they did to my fathers own.Please view
this site and read it's content carefully,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm
the amount is $25 million in a Security Abroad. All
that is needed is for me to instruct the company to
transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate
you with 30% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your
assistance, To indicate your interest, contact me
immediatelyl. All the legal information concerning
this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree
together. So I will get my private attorney to get you
the needed information. If this proposal satisfies
you, please contact me  immediately with your full
names, telephone and fax numbers to enable my lawyer
to contact you. He shall handle this transaction from
beginning to the end on my behalf.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regard.

Mohammed Abacha.