[Todos] WINNING NOTIFICATIONS /FINAL NOTICE

PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY info_luckyday at mmail.net
Sun Jan 25 15:45:08 ART 2004

PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY INC.SACRAMENTO, USA.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
510N
SACRAMENTO, CA85914
FAX:001-1(425)732-1614
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
AN AFFILIATE OF LUCKYDAYINTERNATIONAL BV.AMSTERDAM ,THE NETHERLANDS.
echestein 140 p/c 1103 AA Amsterdam zuidoost,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
TEL:+31-207-113-797 /:/ FAX: +31-206-006-491
info_luckyday at mmail.com
Ref. Number: LIB/001/777/4003
Batch Number: 003-777-221-CD02
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Dear winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 22TH of JANUARY,
2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 52700-189-5127
with
serial number 1007-22-031 drew lucky numbers 22-7-7-7-33-11-2 which
consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump
sum
pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS ones more!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names,Please be  informed that all
non-resident of Holland is required to pay between ?2,500-3,000 Euros in
advance for thier non - residentprocessing/application
fee prior to the collection of their winning prize.The amount
is subject to your country of origin. we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected randomly,through a computer ballot
system{SOFTWARE at MODERM.COM} drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every
three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by the software corporation to compensate
some few individuals with website and email addresses,  we hope with
part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD50 million
international lottery.
Please note that your lucky winning numbers falls within our european
booklet representative office in europe as indicated in your play coupon .You are therefore required to file in for you claims by ,firstly notify us of the the following information 1
1..Beneficiary name
2..Home address
3..Tell/fax number
4..optional unless claim becoms null/void.{copy of identifications scan/or foward by fax to claim department.
To file in for your claims please contact your ,
Fiducial agent: MR MORIS BAARN
TEL: 0031-621-436-489
FAX: 0031-206-006-491.
Email:morbaarn at netscape.net
After which verifications and vetting in accordance with the netherlands lottery promulgations act of [2003]codeA#010}An application claim form will be sent to you,For verification and vettin After which your winning claims is approved for the processing of your winning claim.you will receive from the agency three vital file informations for the processing of your winning claims see below.
1..introductory notifications
2..application claim-verification file
3..approval notofication for the enhance towards receiving your cetificate of award.
Notify your claim agent of every succesive application,hencefort...
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than{ 12thof FERBUARY2004}
and  winning claims begins {26thth JANUARY 2004}. After this date all
unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
MRS JENIFER DONARD.
E-MAIL-jeniferdonard at netscape.net}
{International lottery
co-ordinator,sacramento,U.S.A}FOR PREMIUM TRUST AGENCY.