[Todos] ADV - Great ADOBE Software at FIRE SALE PRICING!

2004bargains at wi.rr.com 2004bargains at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 06:05:40 ART 2004

All of our ADOBE softwares are full versions.

Don't fall for copycat sites that just copy our format
but offer very poor delivery service!

Order now while supplies last!

http://bysusa.com

Photoshop 7         just $50.00    (sells on eBay for $280)
Acrobat 6.0 Pro   just $100.00
After Effects         just $50.00
GoLive 6.0           just $50.00
InDesign 2.0        just $50.00
Premiere 6.5        just $50.00
Streamline 4.0      just $50.00
Illustrator 10         just $50.00
Pagemaker 6.5     just $50.00

http://bysusa.com

Don't miss out on this rare  opportunity to get the
complete library of fantastic Adobe products!

note: this offer is so popular that it takes down
our whole server array some days. just keep
this email and try back in a few hours or on
another day! we're anxious to serve you!

All orders are shipped first in, first out.
Due to the approaching Xmas season
we have suspended all telephone contact
so we may devote all our resources to
our shipping functions.

If you SNOOZE, you LOSE. If you SNORE, you
lose MORE....Don't be a doubting Thomas! Order
NOW.....

Tell a friend...they'll be glad you did!

Kdcl