[Todos decanato] BETWEEN US

MAMULA LLUNGA mamula_1 at mail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:07:52 ART 2003

Mr mamula llunga
Bank Manager,
Zenith Bank International Plc,
Marina Branch,
Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

I am mamula llunga, Bank Manager of Zenith Bank,Marina Branch,Lagos-
Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition
for you. On June 6, 1997, a Foreign Oil firm consultant/contractor with
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Barry Kelly made
a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued
at US$40,500,000.00, (forty Million, five hundred thousand
Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address, but got
no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died
from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out
that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his
next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation
and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any kin or
relations in all his official documentations in nigeria, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$40,500,000.00 has carefully been
moved out of my bank to a security company for safekeeping. No one
will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law, at
the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim
the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as
an Foreigner to stand in as the owner of the money I deposited it in
a security company in two trunk boxes though the security company
does not know the contents of the boxes as I tagged them to be
photographic materials for export.

I am writing you because I as a public servant (Manager with the bank)
 cannot operate a foreign account or have an account that is more
than $1m. I want to present you as the owner of the boxes in the
security company so you can be able to claim them with the help of
my attorney. This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately
your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the
necessary documents which will put you in place  as the owner
of the boxes. The money will be moved out for us to share in the
ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all
the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and
this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
(Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc) Please do send me
your private/mobile telephone fax number so that we can have a
smooth communication. Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.
Thanks and regards.

 mamula llunga,