[Todos decanato] Revolucionario Descubrimiento Cientifico!!

Cambie su vida !! mastercg2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 17:29:22 ART 2003

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
</head>

<

 NO - SPAM
  -legal note anti-spam .Our purpouse is to inform you and we want you to forgive
  us if ist is not of your interest. To all the efects we join to the considerations
  established for the united states federal requeriments for commercial E_mail
  bill, section 301. This mail is pasted only for the first time. In case of receiving
  it again, will be an error and i would be really greatjul if you return it back