[Todos] CONGRATULATIONS

ZAP WORLD AGENCY kipotin at netscape.net
Thu Nov 6 21:55:16 ART 2003

ZAP WORLD AGENCY,THE NETHERLANDS.
ALFONSTRAAT B56-58
1002 BS AMSTELVEEN,
THE NETHERLANDS.
FAX : +31206-006-491
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: ZWA/LP /26510460037/02
BATCH: 24/00319/ZWLP
ATTENTION: AWARD NOTIFICATION .
We are pleased to inform you that you are part of the winners at  the
recent LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL  PROMOTION held 21st of march 2003. You are
attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5073-11
drew the lucky numbers 43-11-44- 37-10-43, which
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd
category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment
of US$300.000 credited to file REF NO. ZWA/LP 238013/02.This is
from total prize money of US$50Million    among the
international winners in this category.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand,
America, Europe, North America
and Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your funds is now deposited with a financial institute insured in your
name/ticket and batch number.
Due to the mix-up of some names and ticket numbers, we ask that you
keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim have been
processes and your funds will be transfer to your designated bank
account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. We hope with a part of
you prize, you will participate
in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion
International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your claim
agent; MR PATRICK STANFORD.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
Email :CLANCYXPH at NETSCAPE.NET
Telephone:+31-630-884-251 for due processing and the
remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than
28th november 2003. After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers to any of our correspondences
worldwide.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.
Any breach confidentiality on the part of any winners will result to
disqualification
Congratulations again from all our staffs  and thanks for being part of
our promotions program.
Sincerely,
PATRICK STANFORD
THE PROMOTIONS SECETARY