[Lcefiec] {?SPAM} Update

Mrs. Sebah Ahmad info at seb.com
Fri Mar 25 22:16:39 ART 2011

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1.fcen.uba.ar", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Assalamu alaikum My Beloved, I am Mrs. Sebah Ahmad a citizen
   of Kuwait but currently residing in the United Kingdom. I was married to
  late Mamuod Ahmad of blessed memory who was an Oil Explorer in Kuwait & Russia
   for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve
   years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only
   four days. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                            [62.112.193.11 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.0 T_HK_NAME_MR_MRS       T_HK_NAME_MR_MRS
 1.5 ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.0 ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 0.5 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW      Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 1.0 ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
 0.5 ADVANCE_FEE_2_NEW_MONEY Advance Fee fraud and lots of money
 0.5 MONEY_FRAUD_5          Lots of money and many fraud phrases
 1.0 MONEY_FRAUD_3          Lots of money and several fraud phrases