[Lcefiec] spread conical

Zamora jluw@yb3.so-net.ne.jp
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:20:12 +0300

------------=_46975017.701DF422

Spam detection software, running on the system "arwen.fcen.uba.ar", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!
   Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN) $0.24 SZSN is expanding.
   Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed providers in China. It is also
   expanding its distribution chains to 500 new regional agencies. Big news
  expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday morning. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS
 0.9 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [196.218.107.71 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 1.9 RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP        Received: contains illegal IP address

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.

------------=_46975017.701DF422