[Lcefiec] Verify and Claim your prize:

Dayzers Nederland dayzersned@staatsloterij.nl
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:16:57 +0200

------------=_46C08404.7AEB0D15

Spam detection software, running on the system "arwen.fcen.uba.ar", has
The administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Your e-mail address winning details: Reference Number: LSLUK/4034/8161
   Batch Number: 11/621/2PDH /DZRS/NL/07 Ticket Number: DZRS/837-3845/2007 Lucky
   Numbers: 07, 25, 31, 49, 54, 66, 72: Dear Beneficiary, We are happy to inform
   you that your email ID has emerged a winner in the First Category of our
  promotional programme for a consortium of software manufacturing companies
   i.e. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and Microsoft Corporation to
   encourage the use of the internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.
   The 50 winning email addresses were selected from a total of 500,000 e-mail
   addresses by our computerized system today Monday, the 13th of August 2007,
   drawn from company and individual e-mail addresses worldwide. You have therefore
   been awarded alump sum pay out of Euro 1,000,000 ( One Million Euro Only
  ), which is the winning payout for each Category A winner. For easy reference
   and identification, remember to quote your (1) name, ( 2 )nationality, (
  3 ) reference and ( 4 ) batch numbers as above in all your correspondences
   with our Claims Department. E-mail addresses registered with false names
  are not eligible to claiming this prize. Payment Authority of your claim and
   the immediate remitance of your winning funds will be effected immediately
   after due verification of your identity. All winnings must be claimed not
   later than 15th of September, 2007. After this date, all unclaimed funds
  will be transferred to our International Debt Payment Reconciliation Unit.
   Contact Person: Dr Jerome Coles: Tel.: +31 64 367 8950 E-mail: dayzers2007claim@aim.com
   Sincerely Yours, Salvatore Murgiana Promotions Coordinator Netherlands Staatsloterij:
   Dayzers Nederland: Paleisstraat 5, 2514 JA - Den Haag; The Netherlands: www.dayzers.nl
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 0.8 MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
 0.9 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [84.24.150.50 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 2.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?84.24.150.50>]
 0.9 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [84.24.150.50 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.1 UNCLAIMED_MONEY        BODY: People just leave money laying around
 0.7 SARE_MONEYTERMS        BODY: Talks about money in some way.
 2.0 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.8226]
 1.4 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
 0.1 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to trusted network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.

------------=_46C08404.7AEB0D15

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--57f7dfb3-c0a3-41df-956c-53c14dc848db

------------=_46C08404.7AEB0D15--