[Lcefiec] {Spam?} Climb Aboard the Small-Cap Gravy Train

Julianne Luther Moh72@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 09:07:06 -0100

Tradeshow Marketing Company (TSHO)
A product development and specialty retail company that is set to
operate ONTV Brand stores nationwide.
Current Price: 0.38
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Review
Exactly What this Company Does.
Break News!!
May 16, 2005-- Trade Show Marketing Company Ltd. (TSHO) announced today
the appointment of Mr. Norm F riend as Head of International Franchise
Development for the company.
About Norm F riend
Norm F riend is widely recognized as an expert in expansion strategies,
franchise development and franchisee recruitment with over 20 years
experience in all aspects of franchising.
F riend is co-author of the two best-selling franchise books -- The
Complete Canadian Franchise Guide-- (hard cover), and So You Want to
B u y a Franchise--. He also wrote the original text for the Canadian
Franchise Association's publication Investigate Before You Invest--.
He has contributed numerous articles on franchising and business to
various publications, been interviewed extensively by the media and presented
numerous seminars and keynote talks to business organizations,
universities, colleges, professional associations and financial institutions
throughout

North America.
May 12, 2005-- Tradeshow Marketing Co. (TSHO), a product development
and specialty retail company, today announced that it has retained Excel
Relations Investor Relations to lead a strategic investor relations and
public relations program. As investor relations counsel for The
Tradeshow Marketing Company, Excel will use its multi-phased method to raise
investor, media and industry awareness, positioning the company for suitable
financing to accommodate their growth plans. The investor relations program will
build and inform the shareholder base by generating awareness in the
investment community of the Company's goals and growth strategy. Excel will deploy
its proven blend of print and electronic media exposure as well as direct
communication with the media, retail and institutional community.
We are pleased to have Excel Relations working with us to increasee
the interest from the investment community,-- said Peggie-Ann Kirk, TSHO's
Chief Financial Officer. Initiating our nationwide expansion program and
seeing the potential the Company has in both the short and long term future,
we were seeking to partner with a highly experienced and respected IR firm
to introduce our story to the investment community and help us improve our
visibility. Excel is a firm with great experience, a solid reputation
and an aggressive, results oriented approach that should benefit our investors
through increased shareholder value.--

About Trade Show Marketing Company Ltd.
Trade Show Marketing is a direct sales oriented company focused on the
development and distribution of a wide range of products for the home
and office environments. The Company will soon be ramping up a
multi-pronged sales approach for introducing and distributing consumer goods in North
America and beyond. The Company will be orchestrating five
complementary sales channels (retail, television, trade show demonstration sales,
print catalogue and an E-Commerce online catalogue) to achieve its goals.
Trade Show's founders have twenty years of experience in direct sales
in both the storefront retail and trade show demonstration sales
environments.
Via trade show demonstration sales, the company has introduced a wide
range of new products direct to consumers through select fairs, tradeshows
and exhibitions throughout Canada and the United States. Products are
selected which are innovative, well priced, and have universal appeal.
Tradeshow Marketing is planning to operate ONTV style stores
nationwide.
Typically located in high-traffic regional shopping malls, the stores
will feature a unique mix of both new and proven consumer products and
popular ONTV items. They will be launching their e-commerce web site in mid
2005.
Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Familiar with This. Is TSHO Poised and Positioned to Do that
For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Thursday! Go TSHO.
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.We were compensated 3000 dollars to
distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and advertising
purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish
to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in
our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to
dfggdfdfgdfgdfgdf at yahoo dot com