[Lcefiec] AWARD NOTIFICATION.

Phillip Johannes lottobv@katamail.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:25:31 -0800

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "C" WINNER INTERNATIONAL
LOTTO NETHERLAND  IL/FLW/12-C572392379:

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged
as a Category "C" winner of the  International Lotto
Netherland. CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a
prize sum of 1,500,000.00 Euros. Reference number for
your prize is IL/FLW/12-C572392379 , ticket number
A/03-4912.

As a category "C" winner, you have been selected from
a total number of 25,000 names drawn from Asia,
Africa,
Europe, Middle East and America. After the computer
ballot of our International Promotions Program, only
Three winners emerged in this category and therefore
are to receive payouts of 1,500,000.00 Euros from the
total 15,000,000.00 Euros for First category winners.

To immediately collect your prize, please contact our
Category "C" financial handlers with information
below:

Mr Samuel Green
Financial Director
Global Security and Finance Company BV
Tel: 0031645588361
Email: samgreen44@netscape.com

Provide prize reference number IL/FLW/12-C572392379
and winning ticket number-A/03-4912 for confirmation.
In your best interests, you must initiate contact
within one week of receipt of this
correspondence.Global security and finance company BV
will handle all financial matters with regards to
claiming your prize. You are also advised to send a
copy of this email,either by fax or email,to your
financial handler Mr Samuel Green,when contacting him.

You are to keep all lotto information from the
public as we will not entertain cases of multiple
claims processing or compromise the privacy and
security for all winners.

Other necessary International Lotto Netherland
information are:

Draw 1 number: 01-11417
Draw 2 number: 02-7962
Draw 3 number: 03-4365
International Lottery code no: IL56009

You may be required to provide any of the above
information during the process of collecting your
prize.

Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE
NETHERLANDS will  be required to make a NON DEDUCTABLE
advance payment of processment and legal
documentation charges of 1,500.00 Euros to enable our
legal department acquire Naturalization papers from
the Court prior to award payment policy as required by
the paying Financial  Securiry Company.

We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that
you participate in any of our international programs
in the nearest future.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Phillip Johannes.